- Identification of mentally ill persons at street
- Diagnosis by a psychiatrist
- Training in self care skills and home science skills
- Close monitoring to their health issues, psychiatric assessment and follow up.
- Facilitate more recreational activities and involved them to take part in society.
- Giving vocational training like candles, artificial flower, pen stand,
- paper cup, paper bag, paper cover, tailoring and file making to enhance
- their self confidence to be part of community.
- On the job Training
- Integration into the community
- Back to willing family
- Life Long Care
Other Activities and Resident Adoption Scheme
Any kind hearted individual or family or company or corporate may participate in this scheme. Each adoption is per year, payable quarterly, half yearly or yearly. However more than one person or Organisation may jointly adopt a resident. A person or Organisation may adopt any number of residents.
- Nutritious Food
- Regular Medical Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Special Education
- Early Intervention
- Cultural Activities
- Sports Activities
- Integrated Education
- Provide Appliances to needy
- Physical Education Training
- Out Reach Programs
Diagnosis by a Psychiatrist, followed up by a Residential Staff-Nurse, Counseling by a Social Worker, twice a week. A medical check-up in a general hospital at frequent intervals.
These plans could be successful with more of your participation – Monetary or Otherwise.