Facilities / Infrastructure
The following Infrastructural and other facilities have been provided for the inmates and Residential staff members.
- The Orphanage is located in the out skirts of Coimbatore City in an area of around 1 acre and on the Coimbatore –
Sathyamangalam national high way road, free from noise and environmental pollution. Which provides a peaceful and harmonious atmosphere.
- Separate Hostels for Senior Citizens, Men and Women Psychatric patients all equipped with lighting, proper ventilation, cots and beds, blankets, inverters, television and other recreational facilities. The total plinth area of each Hostel is around 1100 sqft. Each. Each hostel is installed with CC cameras and fire safety equipments and emergency alarm. Centralised audio system for the Hostel.
- Spacious dining hall with fixed tables and benches.
- Copious water facility with 3 bore wells and municipal water supply for cooking and drinking.
- Sufficient wash rooms and rest rooms with water geysers.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cylinder plant and separate store room for groceries and vegetables, and a cold storage to keep the perishable vegetables.
- Nursing Home with clinical equipments with sufficient beds, and refridgerators to keep the Medicines.
- Library cum reading room with enough books and periodicals besides chairs and tables to facilitate reading.
- Separate Auditorium of 1400 Sqft, used for yoga, meditation and for functions with public address system.
- Full fledged herbal garden to provide a healthy and hygenic atmosphere.
- To take care of the inmates special skilled residential medical & psychatric social workers, staff nurses, clinical psychologists, wardens and matrons, besides administrative and menial staff are employed.
- For emergency needs Hired vehicles has been engaged.
- The residential staff are provided with Independent rooms for stay, with free food, accomadation and all other basic amenities.
- Weekly visit of paid Psychatric Doctors and Doctors of general medicine to monitor the health of the Inmates and out patients.